Botswana is ready to welcome you soon!!
Lodges and camps in Botswana are preparing to welcome visitors with the highest safety and hygienic measures in place. All staff members are being trained to make you feel safe and comfortable whilst enjoying your safari.
DELTA AND KHWAI SAFARI
This 6 night package combines a true water Delta experience at Mopiri Camp with the thrill of game drives in the Khwai concession at Nokanyana Camp. 3 nights at each camp where you will be spoilt with luxury accommodation and exciting activities lead by experienced guides.
From 01 July to 30 November 2020 – USD 2,900 per person sharing
From 01 January to 31 March 2021 – USD 2,100 per person sharing
From 01 July to 30 November 2021 – USD 2,900 per person sharing
Includes: accommodation, all meals, local brand drinks and activities
SPECIAL SADC RESIDENTS OFFERS AVAILABLE!!
We hope borders between neighbouring countries in the Southern part of Africa will open soon allowing residents to benefit from great travel deals and explore the beautiful nature and abundant wildlife.
- Minimum of 2 nights at any of these camps: Kadizora (Northwestern Delta), Saguni (Khwai) and Elephant Valley (Kasane)
- USD 294 per person sharing/per night
- Valid from 01 July 2020 to 31 March 2021
- Forest tents but(subject on availability you will get an automatic upgrade into the luxury ones)
Elephant’s Eye (Hwange N.P) on fully inclusive basis:
- USD 200 per person sharing/per night
- USD100 per child (7-14 years)/per night
- Valid 01 November to 31 December 2020
Return road transfer from/to Victoria Falls town – USD 178 (minimum 2 guests)
Return air transfer from/to Victoria Falls airport – USD 299 (minimum 2 guests)
Sleep out at no additional cost if staying 4 nights or more!!
A PIECE OF PARADISE IN MOZAMBIQUE
Azura Marlin (Benguerra Island) was due to open its doors in April. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic they are still holding on to it. However, they are fully prepared to welcome visitors as soon as it is safe to travel again.
Stunning beach front accommodation along with a wide range of activities will certainly make you believe you are in paradise!
- An opening special (savings of USD200 per night) will be running from 15th July until 15th December 2020. Visitors might choose from Full Board basis (local alcoholic drinks included) or Half Board basis (only soft drinks, tea, coffee an water)
- 2 children sharing a villa with parents stay for free!! From 01 November to 15 December 2020
- Honeymooners will also benefit from the opening special rate plus and additional discount for the bride! Minimum 3 nights
HONEYMOON RIVER SAFARI SPECIAL
A very special wedding gift to all newlyweds wishing to start their honeymoon in style: the lucky bride will save up to 25% over the stay.
This special offer is applicable all year round with a minimum two-night stay at any of the charming houseboats cruising along the Chobe River (Zambezi Queen or Chobe Princess).
Experience romance, expert service and an authentic adventure when you book this river safari!